Quantcast

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Open to Buy

Hello, again!

Just to clarify I didn't just happen to plop the words Open to Buy down to make a catchy post header. In a buying plan, it is in short, the process of charging off committed orders against the buying limits of the planned purchases so you can determine what additional merchandise can be bought for a store. Which is basically knowing what you already bought, what money you have left over, and what you can now purchase.


I.E. -- What I can add to my closet!

A while ago I was talking about Maison Martin Margiela, and if you are anywhere near fashion, or haven't been living under a rock you'll know that its the next design house teaming up with H&M for a designer collab, with a set release date of November 15.

From what I've seen so far, the house has stayed very true to what its known for-- a deconstructed silhouette and greatly exaggerated proportions. So I wanted to show you the pieces that I LOVED, and one in particular that I just might buy.

Enjoy!

 I don't know why, but this entire outfit I just adore-- I love the shade of red, the abstract draping and toga feel of the shoulder.
The cognac boot with the perspex heel is another conversation altogether!
Dress-$199
Boot- $399


LOVE these sequined leggings, and I really appreciate the pairing with off white--however I'd prefer them with the next piece I'll show--an oversized turtleneck sweater.
Sequined Leggings- $49.99**


It just makes me think of a movie night and a cup of chai tea--don't ask why. As stated before, I would love to pair the glammed out leggings with this!
Over-sized Turtle Neck- $149



My favourite accesory from the this collection, these metallic sweetie clutches. I think they are so fun and bright-- though I'm not quite sure how they tie into the whole collection...
Maison Candy Clutch- $60





No comments:

Post a Comment