Quantcast

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hooked on that Cable Knit.

Hi everyone! I can hardly believe how long its been since I last posted, it feels like its been 2 days not almost 2 weeks!  I'm sure school has all you guys the exact same way it's got me-- completely submerged with work, and miserable about it. :D

I thought of a blog post today, that I got really excited about-- sort of a 'how to' where I show different
ways I would style something.  Hopefully you like!
I'll be starting with a white cable knit sweater from old navy (similar style here).
I find the cable knit to be extremely versatile, especially with the bipolar weather we've been having in Toronto. This one is super warm, so much so that I end up stripping off my jacket and have to carry it around.



This is how I'd take it from day to night.

Day Time! 
Tucking in a sweater can completely change it's look. I love the chunky knit paired with the airy chiffon + the chunky heel-- I can't wait to wear this outfit!!


Wide Leg Trouser- Forever 21

Necklace- Forever 21

Structured Purse - ALDO Accessories

Shoes- ALDO Collection


For the Night!
For evening I wanted a more glamorous look, so these sequined shorts from Forever 21 were perfect! I'd still have to cover up my legs as it's always freezing in Toronto, and the ankle boots with the chunky heel and tracked bottoms are good even in snow.

Sequined Shorts- Forever 21


Boots- Le Chateau


Earrings- Vintage

Photography- Akash Kapri


No comments:

Post a Comment