Quantcast

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cool & Casual.

Spring!!! That's all I have to say right now. Having 14° temperature + sunshine = short pants in March. I'm joking... more like jeans and button down, but seriously how amazing is that?!
It was so nice to walk out into 'cool' instead of 'frigidly cold'. So I just wanted to share with you this extremely simple outfit that I was extremely in love with. Hope you all are having as great weather as we are here!



White Button Down- American Eagle

Belt- Levi Strauss


Jeans- Bluenotes

Nails- Revlon 85 Minted


Loafers- Aldo

4 comments:

  1. I like, I like - love the attention to details hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! glad you like it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ash

    love ur blog

    aunt t

    ps first view fab..........

    ReplyDelete