Quantcast

Sunday, May 6, 2012

In the Fashion World

I spent the last two days working at the Rent frock Repeat booth, at America's Next Top Model Live trade show downtown, and it was quite the experience.
For one I was asked to model for RfR's fashion show (oh so flattering), and I had alot of fun doing that, but also it's very interesting to see the characters that come out to these events. There are definitely alot of people in this world that envelop themselves in fashion and sort of become it-- I don't know if I worded that properly, you definitely need to see it for a clear understanding.
Here are some shots of Friday, when I modeled, and then what I wore Saturday. Enjoy!


Brit in David Meister

Kaila in Badgley Mischka

Reunited once again! Me (in Jay Godfrey) & Megan

Rocking it off the runway- Megan
Us, collectively

 What I'm wearing:

Jacket: Urban Behaviour

Chambray Shirt- Garage

Necklace- Borrowed from my mother (and never returned)


No comments:

Post a Comment