Quantcast

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Daily

I woke up this morning and decided I would start doing outfit posts again, just because I love styling, and I would love to share my style with the blogosphere.
So today I introduce to you The Daily, a post that will include no more than two images, focusing on the styling of one piece of clothing. Contrary to what its name suggests, I am aiming to produce these posts 2-3 times a week to see how it goes, and then perhaps make it an actual daily.




Going in to my fourth winter, I think I've finally found my groove in regards to feeling good about what I'm wearing and not freezing to death. I bought this coat in England in 2011 and I've only now begun to wear it, but notice the peplum that blew up in early 2012? The coat is by Oasis, I couldn't find it on the website but there are several other amazing styles.


No comments:

Post a Comment