Quantcast

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Satchel.


Hi all! Here's a quickie outfit of the day. I was just running errands-- I tend to dress up for the simple things too :). 
I love love love this necklace/choker from H&M that I recently bought, and its still in stores if you wanna grab it, $14.95 I believe.

 I also wanted to talk about my bag-- which is a MUCH cheaper, and cheaply made, version of the Cambridge Satchel. I do like the Cambridge but not enough to spend $150 on it, so when I saw this look-a-like I copped it for $14.00-- I think the white is such a great statement.
 I don't know, I might actually end up buying the bigger version as an original because it would be a really great school tote.

I just finished filming a video, so I'll be editing and uploading that by Thursday-- I actually talked about this bag in that video, too.

Hope you like!




What I'm Wearing: Dress: H&M
                               Bag: Urban Planet
                               Necklace: H&M
                               Belt: Old Navy






No comments:

Post a Comment