Quantcast

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The room renovations.

Alright, I drafted this post in October of 2012, and I started re-doing my room 3 weeks ago. So you can see how slow I am capable of moving when given the chance, but now I am full steam ahead. I have given myself a deadline of May 1st, but considering I have already painted two walls I think I am well on my way.

I'm making a drastic change from the deep purple of my cousin's teenage years to a light+bright minty green. I haven't quite got to the design and layout bit of the bedroom down, but I know I'll be investing in a writing/laptop desk, and a television for the copious amounts of news I watch.

Just thinking about a completely different look makes me extremely excited, so I am very happy to share the changes with you as they come.

Stay tuned!

                                                                                                                             
Old Colour



New Colour




No comments:

Post a Comment