Quantcast

Saturday, November 16, 2013

On the Cheap: The Cocoon Coat

I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would spend $300 on something they could get for $40…on sale..that look the same. OK. That's a lie, I can completely understand when you're talking about fabrication, construction, quality, but as a student who is sometimes--not that often---struggling, I just don't know where these bloggers are getting their dollars from because I am not seeing the same returns.

I saw this coat at Old Navy during one of my de-stressing prowls through Eaton Centre, and then a couple days later it kept popping up on my blog rolls' feed, so I clicked through to find out it was a strikingly similar version from J. Crew.

 Sooo $40.50 on Old Navy's website or $400 from J. Crews'?

 Precisely.







J. Crew Stadium Cloth Cocoon Coat- $400

Women's Solid Blanket Coat- $41.50



Images Old Navy, J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment