Quantcast

Thursday, November 10, 2011

H&M Micro Haul.

So as you've noticed I haven't posted since last week (tsk tsk!!), but I literally had no free time since then. Anyways, I come baring images of things that I wasn't supposed to buy..:/ They're supposed to add to my "Fall Wardrobe", but frankly I don't have the discipline or patience to buy seasonally, I'm more of a 'see something cute and grab it kinna girl.'

I bought these things a couple of weeks ago when I was in H&M 'observing' for my business assignment. I observe a lot in that store and all of it is extremely good looking-- just saying. The draped dress ( which I bought a size too big!) and blazer I actually tried on together and I intend to wear them together at some point. The sweater my friend picked up for me at another store, where they had sweaters on buy one get one free, i think that's still going on too. There are also a pics of how I'd style the bronze sweater. Hope you like it! :)










1 comment: