Quantcast

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brand Focus: Fossil

This past weekend my friend Sewit took me into Fossil for her to try on some watches and I fell absolutely in love with the store. On walking in you could see how much higher end their product has become, as one of the first things you see is their jewelery table with all their gorgeous vintage-ey costume jewellery.
But what really got me was their watches. The chunky faces and linked boyfriend styles are as glamorous as they are casual. And considering they're made by the same company that chalks up timepieces for the likes of Burberry, DKNY and Michael Kors, you're definitely in good company quality wise, regardless of if you're ballin' on a budget. Here are a few I'll be saving my pennies for, and also a few I love for the guys.

Mine :D

Stella Plated Stainless Steel Watch - Rose
Boyfriend Stainless Steel Watch

Stella Baguette Stainless Steel Watch

Bridgette Leather Watch - Brown with Grey

Mens

Walter Leather Watch - Brown


Dress Plated Stainless Steel Watch - Black
Decker Silicone & Aluminum Watch - Black
Dress Stainless Steel Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment