Quantcast

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Positive Vibes.

 This is a little something my mother always used to tell me. And considering how negative I am -- I prefer to use realistic -- its something I need to remind myself and say over and over again. And surprisingly, I find it works more often than not. It's unbelievable how such a small thing as thinking positively can make such a big difference as to change the outcome of your day.
After reading The Secret, and also just listening to experiences of other people, I've realised just how powerful positive thinking is. It can even be boiled down to science, " The law of attraction says like attracts like, and so as you think a thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you." So try that out, just for the heck of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment