Quantcast

Thursday, February 7, 2013

In the midst of a snowstorm...

In the midst of this terrible weather in the GTA, I just had to add some colour to both my life, and anyone who came across this post. It felt so lovely to finally look at something and feel inspired enough to share it with people. This artist currently lives in Toronto, but is originally from China. The vibrancy, highly saturated colour and simple abstract beauty of her canvas completely moved me.

Let Yangyang Pan move you, too, she has a showing of her work as well as a sale on March 27- March 31. I'm currently trying to coerce my mother to buy me a piece as an early birthday present... I'll let you know how that goes.

Here are a few of my favourites.
Ivy- Oil on Canvas

Lake Ontario- Oil on Canvas

Sorrow be Gone- Oil on Canvas

Floating Clouds #2- Acrylic, Oil, Charcoal on Canvas

Images Courtesy of YangyangPan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment