Quantcast

Monday, August 6, 2012

Loafer's to Lust over.

Seeing that I'm on this diet for the next 3 months I've been feasting my eyes online on all things well made, i.e. designer.
I am fairly obsessed with loafers-- I adore them. Fall is a great time to add them to your wardrobe-- especially in basic blacks and the rich autumn hues that are always hovering around during that time.
So here I give you four absolutely drool worthy designer pairs, and four less expensive but just as lovely alternatives.

Designer Duds
Mui Mui Embroidered Velvet Covered Leather Loafers- $650

Charlotte Olympia Kitty Embroidered Calf Hair Loafers- $895

Dolce & Gabbana

Nicholas Kirkwood Suede and Glitter Loafers- $895



Ballin' on a Budget

ALDO Studded Loafers, $80

DNKY Collection Loafers, $198

Zara Moustache Loafers, $49.90

Steve Madden Madee, $120



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see you write about make up and not just clothes. I think it would be rather interesting. Possibly other art forms as well?

    ReplyDelete