Quantcast

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brooke Cook's: Herb & Aged Cheddar Popcorn

I would have labeled this post Gourmet Popcorn, but I felt that may have been a little misleading, as I am the only person who felt it was gourmet ( so far!). With that aside, you need to plan yourselves a little movie, or date-night in and pull out a pot, because this popcorn is what's up!
I used to buy it at Kernel's, then they stopped making it--so I had to take desperate measures and cook up my own.



Ingredients:
  • 1/3 Cup Popcorn Kernels
  • 1 tbs Canola Oil
  • 1/3 cup Grated Aged Cheddar
  • 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme 
  • 1/2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tbs of melted butter
  • 1 paper bag

1. It's so easy, just follow the instructions on the bottle of kernels to pop.




 2. Add the melted butter, cheese, crushed thyme, salt and black pepper to the paper bag, along with the popcorn and shake.


3. Enjoy!


Let me know in the comments below if you tried this!


No comments:

Post a Comment