Quantcast

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Werk.


I saw this today in an article I was reading and it really, really made sense to me. Hard work is key to everything you want and everything you will achieve.

So let's have an update, blogosphere. This year so far has proved to be extremely trying, but also very good to me. I finished school and graduated, so I am extremely proud of that. My last semester was difficult for different reasons, sometimes I didn't want to get out of bed--for reasons other than unfinished assignments ;). But everything that was painful was a blessing in disguise, and now i'm quite happy as I am here. I'm having the time of my life with my family-- especially on my little escapade to NYC, and I feel as though more things are falling into place as they should.

I can hardly believe it's August tomorrow! In September I will be moving on to University to do Business Management, however I do think I'll be changing next fall to Creative Industries. I only found out about it last week so it's too late to change now, but just reading about it makes me extremely excited to go back to school and learn all sorts of new things-- my gut says its the right way to go!

That's about all.





No comments:

Post a Comment