Quantcast

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Did it myself: A Budget Friendly Pinboard.



Alright, alright, now y'all already know I spend far too much time on Pinterest--so it was a natural progression for me to move from online pin boards to actual ones.

With the re-doing of my room, I really wanted to have a board above my desk with inspiration as well as important reminders. So I made my way down to Staples to buy myself a cork board, after spending $20 there, I walked past foam board in the dollar store and realised I could probably get the same look, and also the same usage for a lot less.

The board cost me a grand total of $11.10 to make. The majority of which was the fabric-- the gold taffeta I wanted was $12.00/metre.



What you'll need:
  •  2 foam boards
  •  half metre of your chosen fabric
  • can of spray adhesive 
  • 3M Heavy Duty Mounting Squares
          



5. Mount: I used 3M Heavy Duty Mounting Squares
6.Pin Away!





1 comment:

  1. Love the board.i also saw it done using a colored yoga mat! From mom

    ReplyDelete