Quantcast

Sunday, May 26, 2013

T-Shirt Time!

I couldn't remember where I knew t-shirt time from, so I had to message about 4 people to ask them--and then I thought duh, I must have lost so many brain cells from watching one episode of Jersey Shore that it just wouldn't come back to me.

Back to the point of this post. I'm not really a t-shirt wearing kinda gal-- I am very careful about the ones I wear, because I am of the opinion that my chest is very prime real estate. But I'm trying to open myself up to new horizons, and I have found some t-shirts that I would be proud to wear, so I absolutely must share them with you.




Please expect to see my own versions of these shirts soon, because like hell am I spending $32 + shipping on these beauties!

 The tee's can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment